Looking for a new Spring look? We got your curls covered!
It’s likely that your curls are already hanging with one of our classic Wash + Go styles...but how about we put a spin on it?
Bring in the bangs!
[Photo provided by Michelle Zellner via Facebook]
Bangs are the perfect way to add shape and style to your curls without too much manipulation. A little snip here and there has never hurt your hair.
The Best Bangs to Wear for Curly Hair
- Classic Eyebrow Length
- Curtain Bangs
- Faux Bangs
When it’s time to get any of these stylish bangs for your curls, be sure to set up an appointment with a hair professional! We’d hate to see good curls go to waste due to a less-than-perfect cut.
If you’re pretty handy with scissors, feel free to take on the challenge yourself!
What to Do Before Getting Curly Bangs - CurlMix Tips
- Style your hair with a Wash + Go beforehand
- Never cut bangs on wet, curly hair; make sure your strands are dry
- Always cut longer than you’re planning to (you can always shorten the length afterwards!)
Ready to get your best curly bang? Here’s a closer look at the bangs you should try out this Spring:
Classic Eyebrow Length
[Photo provided by Kathy Williams via Facebook]
We all love a good classic. If you’re new to bangs, this is a great style to start with!
[Photo provided by Carla Moore via Facebook]
Get ready for this stylish curtain call.
Want the style without the scissors? No problem!
With a few bobby pins, you’ll get the look without trimming any strands.
(Pro tip: this style is especially cute as an up-do!)
How to Make My Curly Bangs Look Good - CurlMix Tips
Of course your bangs are going to look fantastic...curly hair always has a gorgeous look to them!
Here are a few tips on how to keep your bangs looking nice and popping:
- Still wash your bangs regularly with our Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo and Pure Grapeseed Oil Conditioner
- Keep them moisturized with our Pure Avocado Moisturizer
- Use the Pure Flaxseed Gel to keep them defined (don’t use too much; you don’t want the product to weigh your bangs down!)
- Consult with your stylist to get them trimmed every 4 to 6 weeks (unless you desire to grow them out!)
Ways Bangs Can Add to Your Style - CurlMix Tips
- Experiencing acne or any other skin breakouts? Bangs are a great way to cover up those blemishes!
- For all of our CurlMixers with fantastic foreheads (er, five-heads…), bangs can help minimize the appearance of your forehead
- Bangs can add volume to your curls, giving your head of hair a fuller look
Excited for a fresh set of bangs this Spring? Let us know which style you’ll be trying out first!
Leave a comment