- Home >
- CurlMix Wash and Go Conditioner for Curly Hair (Step 2) >
- Wash and Go Conditioner for Curly Hair | Fragrance-Free
I am a product junkie or used to be...I tend to try other products every now and again and I find that I always go back to CurlMix products.~ Cassandra M.
Wash and Go Conditioner for Curly Hair | Fragrance-Free
Master's Collection - Step 2 - Condition and Detangle
- Cut detangling time in half with our super slippery conditioner
- Lock in moisture for maximum hair growth and hydrated curls
- Restore damaged hair to reduce frizz and split ends
- Potent Grapeseed Oil gives you the most conditioned, shiny, juicy curls
- Fragrance Free for sensitive skin, scalps, and noses ;-)
Shower CurlMix Essentials Bundle for Curly Hair
$100.00 $100.00 $75.00
- ● Size: One 8oz Tube
- ● Fragrance: Fragrance Free
- ● Hair Type: All Hair Types
- ● Style Lasts: 4-7 Days
- ● Style Time: 10 - 15 Minutes
- ● Deionized Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Glycerin*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm) Bark Extract*, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
about our Wash and Go Conditioner for Curly Hair | Fragrance-Free
Make Your Curls POP!
It’s the Tammi to Marvin, the Jay to your Bey, the Gail to your Oprah. A great shampoo NEEDS a superstar conditioner. A shampoo that cleans will lift the cuticle layer of your hair while a powerful conditioner locks in the water, lays down the cuticle (surface) of your hair so that it appears shiny and smooth.
It’s not so thick that it won’t move and not so runny that it slips through your fingertips and down the drain before you could even blink. It’s silky smooth. The feeling you get sliding into a fresh bed with silky sheets, that’s the ease you get with this conditioner.
It’s creamy like a dollop of Daisy and provides the slip for the drip. Detangling is where great Wash and Gos are made. Without a conditioner with endless slip, you won’t be able to thoroughly detangle, section, and ultimately define your curls.
Second, to shampooing, you MUST condition and detangle WELL to achieve a BOMBT wash and go. The good news is, we decrease your normal detangling session by half with an ultra-slippery conditioner.
Benefits Of Using curly hair Wash & Go System
End the product junkie lifestyle and get healthy, defined curls with this Wash & Go system from CurlMix.
- Soft, moisturized curls that smell like paradise
- End the product junkie lifestyle
- Only style your hair once a week
- Become completely obsessed with your curls
- Defined, elongated curls
- No crunch or flake
How to use it?
people also like
Yes, we will only provide natural and/or organic ingredients. We keep our labels simple, so you can understand exactly what is going on your hair & body. All ingredient information is on each individual product page.
A: No, the water-based products include a preservative. This includes all of the Pure Flaxseed Gels, Pure Avocado Moisturizers, Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo, and Pure Grapeseed Conditioner.
The Pure Regrowth Serum and Pure Hair & Body Butter do not need preservatives, as they don't include water.
A: Ingredients may have been derived from corn, soy, wheat, and/or nut products. They may have also been produced in a facility that makes those products.
We recommend conducting an "Area/Patch Test" as described below.
This test allows you to test a small area of your skin for 24 hours before applying the treatment to a larger area. We recommend rubbing the CurlMix mixture on the skin near your elbow, covering it with a bandage for 24 hours and if there is no allergic response (redness, itchiness, swelling) then apply the treatment as directed in the instructions. If you have an allergic reaction, we do not recommend the use of CurlMix and suggest that you seek a medical professional’s consultation.
A: Optiphen PLUS
● We use a safe and natural preservative called Optiphen PLUS. It is a paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative as well. It's ideal for preserving natural products that are used on the hair and skin. It offers both safe & effective protection against bacteria, yeast and mold growth, making products last longer and safer to use.
A: Approximately 2 years if unopened. Once opened, store in a cool dry place. Always review your products for changes in color, texture, or smell before you use them. If you are worried, reach out to customer service with any questions or concerns, anytime!
A: Yes they are!
A: We want to be conscious of our planet, our people, and your pocketbook.
Returns have a considerable impact on our environment and the safety and well-being of our team members.
We do however offer store credit refunds. If you don't love what you choose, simply reach out to customer service and we'll refund you in store credit. Our products really do work and we stand by them. That's why we'll refund you in store credit.
This way you can try something else from our collection of products and find the products that best work for your unique, individual hair. You get to keep what you purchased, and help save the planet & protect our staff all at the same time.
Plus, no more frustrating trips to the post office!
A: Check out our detailed FAQ Page with even more questions and answers for all
CurlMix FAQ (link: https://www.curlmix.com/pages/faqs)
Follow Us On Instragram
Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping FREE SHIPPING on Orders $35+
No more products available for purchase
Your cart is currently empty.