- Home >
- CurlMix Wash and Go Gel for Curly Hair (Step 4) >
- Sample Wash and Go Flaxseed Gel with Heavy Hold for Curly Hair
I am a product junkie or used to be...I tend to try other products every now and again and I find that I always go back to CurlMix products.~ Cassandra M.
Sample Wash and Go Flaxseed Gel with Heavy Hold for Curly Hair
Master's Collection - Step 4 - Style
- Stunning definition with a heavy hold and a strong cast for a long lasting wash and go
- No nasty chemicals from synthetic gels
- 100% Real Organic Flaxseed Gel. Not just added “flaxseed oil” in a synthetic gel like many brands
- Gives you soft, bouncy, and shiny curls
- High potency Castor Oil for enhancing hair growth and a heavier hold
- Decadent Blackberry Fragrance
Shower CurlMix Essentials Bundle for Curly Hair
$100.00 $100.00 $75.00
- ● Size: One 3.4oz/100ml Tube - Travel Size - TSA Compatible
- ● Fragrance: Blackberry
- ● Hair Type: Type 3 and Type 4
- ● Style Lasts: 4-7 Days
- ● Style Time: 10 - 15 Minutes
- ● Deionized Water, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Gel*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Glycerin*, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
about our Sample Wash and Go Flaxseed Gel with Heavy Hold for Curly Hair
Make Your Curls POP!
Destiny had a child, and it was our gel.
If there was one item you could buy from our whole lineup and nothing else, it’s the gel. You can’t get anything like it, anywhere else, because we’re the original. It’s the gel on Shark Tank that made us famous.
We know you’re afraid to use a gel to style your whole head.
What if I get flakes? What if my hair is too crunchy? Will my curls have definition? We know you’re afraid of Wash and Gos, but trust us, you CAN do one. Everyone can do one, it just takes a bit of practice. Every picture you see on our site is of a customer who did their own hair with our gel!
Not a stylist, but CurlMixers, who have MASTERED their curls, just like you will!
Here are a few myths we need to bust before you try this gel.
You MUST use a gel for a long-lasting wash-and-go.
“Cream only” or “foam only” wash-and-gos will never get the job done. That cheap tub of synthetic gel in your house that you’ll never finish where the only natural ingredient is water is trash and all CurlMixers toss it out.
All gels are not made equal.
Gel does not always equal flakes, you just need to make sure your hair is soaking wet when you apply it, and it works even better if you use a moisturizer.
Castor oil is the featured ingredient in this heavy-hold flaxseed gel because it is the thickest oil with growth properties and a much stronger hold.
The body of the oil gives the gel a dense consistency. It’s great for CurlMixers who want to maintain moisture while trying to grow their hair and maintain a heavy hold.
You can indeed achieve those soft, touchable, bouncy curls, but you need the gel and the skills to master the look. And if you still need help, join our free Masterclass to master your curls in 21 days.
Benefits Of Using curly hair Wash & Go System
End the product junkie lifestyle and get healthy, defined curls with this Wash & Go system from CurlMix.
- Soft, moisturized curls that smell like paradise
- End the product junkie lifestyle
- Only style your hair once a week
- Become completely obsessed with your curls
- Defined, elongated curls
- No crunch or flake
How to use it?
people also like
Yes, we will only provide natural and/or organic ingredients. We keep our labels simple, so you can understand exactly what is going on your hair & body. All ingredient information is on each individual product page.
A: No, the water-based products include a preservative. This includes all of the Pure Flaxseed Gels, Pure Avocado Moisturizers, Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo, and Pure Grapeseed Conditioner.
The Pure Regrowth Serum and Pure Hair & Body Butter do not need preservatives, as they don't include water.
A: Ingredients may have been derived from corn, soy, wheat, and/or nut products. They may have also been produced in a facility that makes those products.
We recommend conducting an "Area/Patch Test" as described below.
This test allows you to test a small area of your skin for 24 hours before applying the treatment to a larger area. We recommend rubbing the CurlMix mixture on the skin near your elbow, covering it with a bandage for 24 hours and if there is no allergic response (redness, itchiness, swelling) then apply the treatment as directed in the instructions. If you have an allergic reaction, we do not recommend the use of CurlMix and suggest that you seek a medical professional’s consultation.
A: Optiphen PLUS
● We use a safe and natural preservative called Optiphen PLUS. It is a paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative as well. It's ideal for preserving natural products that are used on the hair and skin. It offers both safe & effective protection against bacteria, yeast and mold growth, making products last longer and safer to use.
A: Approximately 2 years if unopened. Once opened, store in a cool dry place. Always review your products for changes in color, texture, or smell before you use them. If you are worried, reach out to customer service with any questions or concerns, anytime!
A: Yes they are!
A: We want to be conscious of our planet, our people, and your pocketbook.
Returns have a considerable impact on our environment and the safety and well-being of our team members.
We do however offer store credit refunds. If you don't love what you choose, simply reach out to customer service and we'll refund you in store credit. Our products really do work and we stand by them. That's why we'll refund you in store credit.
This way you can try something else from our collection of products and find the products that best work for your unique, individual hair. You get to keep what you purchased, and help save the planet & protect our staff all at the same time.
Plus, no more frustrating trips to the post office!
A: Check out our detailed FAQ Page with even more questions and answers for all
CurlMix FAQ (link: https://www.curlmix.com/pages/faqs)
Follow Us On Instragram
Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping FREE SHIPPING on Orders $35+
No more products available for purchase
Your cart is currently empty.