Sales Marketing Lead
JOB TITLE: SALES MARKETING LEAD
CLASSIFICATION: 90-DAY CONTRACT
REPORT TO: CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
CurlMix is a beauty brand dedicated to education. At our fast-paced start-up, we specialize in E- commerce and curly hair. We’ve earned recognition that is unprecedented in our industry.
We’ve appeared on season 10 of the Emmy award winning show, Shark Tank. We were recently featured in Forbes and made the Forbes 30 Under 30 list. We are also slated to appear on HSN. CurlMix is leading the beauty industry and we are one of the fastest growing start-ups in the space.
We are a small team where the success of our company is based on the success of our team members.
The Sales & Marketing Lead’s primary responsibility is to aid the Marketing Team in communicating on behalf of the brand. Your goal is to increase sales via Email and SMS, while assisting the Marketing Team in list growth and content development.
This part-time role is limited to Email, SMS, Blog Editing, and Copy Development within the first 90 days but can expand beyond these responsibilities. A full-time role would encompass these aspects but could extend to community building, referral programs, and increasing subscriber growth.
The Sales & Marketing Lead will report to the Head of Marketing but will work fluidly within the CurlMix organization. Many members of our team are extremely flexible and adapt to the needs of the company.
HOURS AND COMPENSATION
Hours: Part-Time 20 hrs/wk
Pay: $2,000/month via 1099 with Direct Deposit Required Location: Remote
90 Day Contractor Role
Increase Revenue with the following channels
- Scheduling Notifications (Push, Messenger, )
- Email/SMS Campaigns & Email/SMS Flow Creation
- Scheduling All Emails and Notifications at least 2 weeks out
- Weekly Reporting on Email Subscriber & Unsubscribe Rate, Deliverability, Open Rates, Click Through Rates, Best Performing and Worst Performing Email, SMS, and Notifications
- Wash and Go Wednesday Scheduling and CurlMix Fresh Product Launch Planning
- Create Landing Pages to accompany campaigns and refreshing email flow automations
- Adhoc projects as needed and surveys for customers on monthly basis
- Team meetings to communicate actions to reach goals above with occasional team meet-ups in Chicago
- Regular coordination with our Content Distributor, Video Editor, and Head of Marketing
Potential Full-Time Additional Duties
- Increasing Email & SMS Subscribers (Scaling Facebook Groups & Quiz Takers)
- Recruit and communicate with models for Wash and Go Wednesday, Photoshoots
- Facilitate Referral/Affiliate Program among customers
- Develop Blogger Network/Facebook Group Owners Network
- Report weekly metrics around email subscriber growth, SMS growth, social following, group growth and engagement, affiliate signup and sales, referral growth and sales
90 days after the start of Contractor Agreement, we will follow up with a conversation about potential full-time employment or the continuation of the current arrangement.
Please submit your resume, two references, and cover letter in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title the subject “I am your next Sales Marketing Lead.”