I am a product junkie or used to be...I tend to try other products every now and again and I find that I always go back to CurlMix products.~ Cassandra M.
Sample Wash and Go System with Heavy Hold for Curly Hair
Master’s Collection - Steps 1-4
- High potency Castor Oil for enhancing hair growth and a heavier hold
- Stunning definition with a heavy hold and a strong cast for a long lasting wash and go
- No more dry, itchy scalp, and no dandruff. Hair growth starts with a clean scalp and our shampoo won’t strip your hair.
- Cut detangling time in half with our super slippery conditioner
- Softens curly hair for irresistibly touchable curls
- 100% Real Organic Flaxseed Gel. Not just added “flaxseed oil” in a synthetic gel like many brands
- Moisturizer gives you soft, bouncy, and shiny curls
- Decadent Blackberry Fragrance
Shower CurlMix Essentials Bundle for Curly Hair
$100.00 $100.00 $75.00
about our Sample Wash and Go System with Heavy Hold for Curly Hair
Make Your Curls POP!
Who is this for?
If you have type 4 coily, kinky, curls and you want a heavier hold wash and go, but still want the curls kind of soft, then this is for you!
We know you’ve spent countless hours on YouTube watching curly hair tutorials of aspirational hair that even on your best days, you couldn’t achieve. Genetic and unattainable we say. We’ve been there, wishing we could have someone else’s hair.
people also like
Yes, we will only provide natural and/or organic ingredients. We keep our labels simple, so you can understand exactly what is going on your hair & body. All ingredient information is on each individual product page.
A: No, the water-based products include a preservative. This includes all of the Pure Flaxseed Gels, Pure Avocado Moisturizers, Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo, and Pure Grapeseed Conditioner.
The Pure Regrowth Serum and Pure Hair & Body Butter do not need preservatives, as they don't include water.
A: Ingredients may have been derived from corn, soy, wheat, and/or nut products. They may have also been produced in a facility that makes those products.
We recommend conducting an "Area/Patch Test" as described below.
This test allows you to test a small area of your skin for 24 hours before applying the treatment to a larger area. We recommend rubbing the CurlMix mixture on the skin near your elbow, covering it with a bandage for 24 hours and if there is no allergic response (redness, itchiness, swelling) then apply the treatment as directed in the instructions. If you have an allergic reaction, we do not recommend the use of CurlMix and suggest that you seek a medical professional’s consultation.
A: Optiphen PLUS
● We use a safe and natural preservative called Optiphen PLUS. It is a paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative as well. It's ideal for preserving natural products that are used on the hair and skin. It offers both safe & effective protection against bacteria, yeast and mold growth, making products last longer and safer to use.
A: Approximately 2 years if unopened. Once opened, store in a cool dry place. Always review your products for changes in color, texture, or smell before you use them. If you are worried, reach out to customer service with any questions or concerns, anytime!
A: Yes they are!
A: We want to be conscious of our planet, our people, and your pocketbook.
Returns have a considerable impact on our environment and the safety and well-being of our team members.
We do however offer store credit refunds. If you don't love what you choose, simply reach out to customer service and we'll refund you in store credit. Our products really do work and we stand by them. That's why we'll refund you in store credit.
This way you can try something else from our collection of products and find the products that best work for your unique, individual hair. You get to keep what you purchased, and help save the planet & protect our staff all at the same time.
Plus, no more frustrating trips to the post office!
A: Check out our detailed FAQ Page with even more questions and answers for all things CurlMix:
CurlMix FAQ (link: https://www.curlmix.com/pages/faqs)