- Home >
- CurlMix Wash and Go Moisturizer for Curly Hair (Step 3) >
- Sample Wash and Go Moisturizer with Ultra Hold for Curly Hair | Fragra
I am a product junkie or used to be...I tend to try other products every now and again and I find that I always go back to CurlMix products.~ Cassandra M.
Sample Wash and Go Moisturizer with Ultra Hold for Curly Hair | Fragrance-Free
Master's Collection - Step 3 - Moisturize
- Powerful anti-frizz agent to reduce flyaways and minimize the impact of humidity
- Softens curly hair for irresistibly touchable curls
- Locks in moisture for maximum hair growth
- High potency Mongongo Butter for heavier hold
- Fragrance Free for sensitive skin, scalps, and noses ;-)
Shower CurlMix Essentials Bundle for Curly Hair
$100.00 $100.00 $75.00
- ● Size: One 3.4oz/100ml Tube - Travel Size - TSA Compatible
- ● Fragrance: Fragrance Free
- ● Hair Type: Type 4
- ● Style Lasts: 4-7 Days
- ● Style Time: 10 - 15 Minutes
- ● Deionized Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Butter, Glycerin*, Hydrogenated Palm, Palm Kernel Glycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
about our Sample Wash and Go Moisturizer with Ultra Hold for Curly Hair | Fragrance-Free
Make Your Curls POP!
David Ruffin might have been the lead singer but Otis held the group together. A good moisturizer allows the gel to spread more easily and ensures a softer wash and go than just gel alone. The gel might be the start but the moisturizer completes the look.
Can you skip step 3 and go straight to gel? Yes, but you do not pass go and collect $200. Kidding, but not kidding!
Skipping the moisturizer step is a cardinal sin at CurlMix because you will say “My hair wasn’t as defined” “My wash and go didn’t last” or “My hair felt flakey and dry” Therein lies the power of the moisturizer to change all of that.
Want to avoid flakes and a dry crunchy wash and go? Well, you’ll need a base layer, a great ultra-hold moisturizer.
The anti-frizz agent gives it more hold than our other moisturizers. It reduces frizz and stands up to humidity.
It’s perfect if you live in a humid climate or just really enjoy having a wash-and-go that lasts the full week,
If that’s you, then this is your jam., especially if you are 4C.
Benefits Of Using curly hair Wash & Go System
End the product junkie lifestyle and get healthy, defined curls with this Wash & Go system from CurlMix.
- Soft, moisturized curls that smell like paradise
- End the product junkie lifestyle
- Only style your hair once a week
- Become completely obsessed with your curls
- Defined, elongated curls
- No crunch or flake
How to use it?
people also like
Yes, we will only provide natural and/or organic ingredients. We keep our labels simple, so you can understand exactly what is going on your hair & body. All ingredient information is on each individual product page.
A: No, the water-based products include a preservative. This includes all of the Pure Flaxseed Gels, Pure Avocado Moisturizers, Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo, and Pure Grapeseed Conditioner.
The Pure Regrowth Serum and Pure Hair & Body Butter do not need preservatives, as they don't include water.
A: Ingredients may have been derived from corn, soy, wheat, and/or nut products. They may have also been produced in a facility that makes those products.
We recommend conducting an "Area/Patch Test" as described below.
This test allows you to test a small area of your skin for 24 hours before applying the treatment to a larger area. We recommend rubbing the CurlMix mixture on the skin near your elbow, covering it with a bandage for 24 hours and if there is no allergic response (redness, itchiness, swelling) then apply the treatment as directed in the instructions. If you have an allergic reaction, we do not recommend the use of CurlMix and suggest that you seek a medical professional’s consultation.
A: Optiphen PLUS
● We use a safe and natural preservative called Optiphen PLUS. It is a paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative as well. It's ideal for preserving natural products that are used on the hair and skin. It offers both safe & effective protection against bacteria, yeast and mold growth, making products last longer and safer to use.
A: Approximately 2 years if unopened. Once opened, store in a cool dry place. Always review your products for changes in color, texture, or smell before you use them. If you are worried, reach out to customer service with any questions or concerns, anytime!
A: Yes they are!
A: We want to be conscious of our planet, our people, and your pocketbook.
Returns have a considerable impact on our environment and the safety and well-being of our team members.
We do however offer store credit refunds. If you don't love what you choose, simply reach out to customer service and we'll refund you in store credit. Our products really do work and we stand by them. That's why we'll refund you in store credit.
This way you can try something else from our collection of products and find the products that best work for your unique, individual hair. You get to keep what you purchased, and help save the planet & protect our staff all at the same time.
Plus, no more frustrating trips to the post office!
A: Check out our detailed FAQ Page with even more questions and answers for all
CurlMix FAQ (link: https://www.curlmix.com/pages/faqs)
Follow Us On Instragram
Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping FREE SHIPPING on Orders $35+
No more products available for purchase
Your cart is currently empty.