I am a product junkie or used to be...I tend to try other products every now and again and I find that I always go back to CurlMix products.~ Cassandra M.
Wash and Go Shampoo for Curly Hair | Fragrance-Free
Master's Collection - Step 1 - Cleanse
- No more dry, itchy scalp, and no dandruff. Hair growth starts with a clean scalp
- Moisturizing slip that won’t dry out your hair
- Won’t strip your hair. Just gentle cleansing with no buildup
- Fragrance Free for sensitive skin, scalps, and noses ;-)
Shower CurlMix Essentials Bundle for Curly Hair
$100.00 $100.00 $75.00
- ● Size: One 8oz Tube
- ● Fragrance: Fragrance Free
- ● Hair Type: All Hair Types
- ● Style Lasts: 4-7 Days
- ● Style Time: 10 - 15 Minutes
- ● Deionized Water, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin*, Heptyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Coco-Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Oleate, Jojoba Esters, Polyquaternium-10, Aloe Barbadenis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Phenethyl Alcohol, Pentylene Propanediol
about our Wash and Go Shampoo for Curly Hair | Fragrance-Free
Make Your Curls POP!
Ever used a shampoo that stripped your hair so badly, you were afraid to even touch your hair because it was so brittle? This shampoo is not that.
Ever used a shampoo so moisturizing, you were sure you used conditioner and didn’t ACTUALLY cleanse your hair? Yeah, this isn’t that either.
This Wash and Go Shampoo is moisturizing enough to feel like you didn’t completely strip your hair of every inch of its natural oils but effective enough to actually remove buildup and achieve an excellent wash and go.
A great Wash and Go CANNOT be achieved if you have too much buildup from heavy oils, conditioners, and butters. That layer of buildup blocks the products from absorbing into the hair and defining your curls. You’ve gotta cleanse the hair first.
You wash your face daily, so think of your scalp as an extension of your face. It needs to be treated with the same care.
A clean scalp creates a healthy environment for growing your hair and relieves your scalp of endless itching and dandruff. If you want to grow long and healthy hair, it all starts at the root with scalp care, and that begins with a safe, cleansing, and lightly moisturizing shampoo.
Benefits Of Using curly hair Wash & Go System
End the product junkie lifestyle and get healthy, defined curls with this Wash & Go system from CurlMix.
- Soft, moisturized curls that smell like paradise
- End the product junkie lifestyle
- Only style your hair once a week
- Become completely obsessed with your curls
- Defined, elongated curls
- No crunch or flake
How to use it?
people also like
Yes, we will only provide natural and/or organic ingredients. We keep our labels simple, so you can understand exactly what is going on your hair & body. All ingredient information is on each individual product page.
A: No, the water-based products include a preservative. This includes all of the Pure Flaxseed Gels, Pure Avocado Moisturizers, Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo, and Pure Grapeseed Conditioner.
The Pure Regrowth Serum and Pure Hair & Body Butter do not need preservatives, as they don't include water.
A: Ingredients may have been derived from corn, soy, wheat, and/or nut products. They may have also been produced in a facility that makes those products.
We recommend conducting an "Area/Patch Test" as described below.
This test allows you to test a small area of your skin for 24 hours before applying the treatment to a larger area. We recommend rubbing the CurlMix mixture on the skin near your elbow, covering it with a bandage for 24 hours and if there is no allergic response (redness, itchiness, swelling) then apply the treatment as directed in the instructions. If you have an allergic reaction, we do not recommend the use of CurlMix and suggest that you seek a medical professional’s consultation.
A: Optiphen PLUS
● We use a safe and natural preservative called Optiphen PLUS. It is a paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative as well. It's ideal for preserving natural products that are used on the hair and skin. It offers both safe & effective protection against bacteria, yeast and mold growth, making products last longer and safer to use.
A: Approximately 2 years if unopened. Once opened, store in a cool dry place. Always review your products for changes in color, texture, or smell before you use them. If you are worried, reach out to customer service with any questions or concerns, anytime!
A: Yes they are!
A: We want to be conscious of our planet, our people, and your pocketbook.
Returns have a considerable impact on our environment and the safety and well-being of our team members.
We do however offer store credit refunds. If you don't love what you choose, simply reach out to customer service and we'll refund you in store credit. Our products really do work and we stand by them. That's why we'll refund you in store credit.
This way you can try something else from our collection of products and find the products that best work for your unique, individual hair. You get to keep what you purchased, and help save the planet & protect our staff all at the same time.
Plus, no more frustrating trips to the post office!
A: Check out our detailed FAQ Page with even more questions and answers for all
CurlMix FAQ (link: https://www.curlmix.com/pages/faqs)
Follow Us On Instragram
Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping FREE SHIPPING on Orders $35+
No more products available for purchase
Your cart is currently empty.