I am a product junkie or used to be...I tend to try other products every now and again and I find that I always go back to CurlMix products.~ Cassandra M.
Wash and Go System with Medium Hold for Curly Hair
Master’s Collection - Steps 1-4
- High potency Hempseed Oil boosts hair growth
- Stunning definition with a medium hold and a minimal cast
- No more dry, itchy scalp, and no dandruff. Hair growth starts with a clean scalp and our shampoo won’t strip your hair.
- Cut detangling time in half with our super slippery conditioner
- Softens curly hair for irresistibly touchable curls
- 100% Real Organic Flaxseed Gel. Not just added “flaxseed oil” in a synthetic gel like many brands
- Moisturizer gives you soft, bouncy, and shiny curls
- Decadent Blackberry Fragrance
Shower CurlMix Essentials Bundle for Curly Hair
$100.00 $100.00 $75.00
- ● Size: Four 8oz Tubes
- ● Fragrance: Blackberry
- ● Hair Type: Type 2 and Type 3
- ● Style Lasts: 4-7 Days
- ● Style Time: 30 Mins - 1 Hour per Week
- ● Shampoo: Deionized Water, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin*, Heptyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Coco-Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Oleate, Jojoba Esters, Polyquaternium-10, Aloe Barbadenis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Phenethyl Alcohol, Pentylene Propanediol, Fragrance
- ● Conditioner: Deionized Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Glycerin*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm) Bark Extract*, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
- ● Medium Hold Moisturizer Deionized Water, Hempseed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil)*, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Polyquaternium-37, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
- ● Medium Hold Flaxseed Gel Deionized Water, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Gel*, Hempseed Oil*, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
about our Wash and Go System with Medium Hold for Curly Hair
Make Your Curls POP!
Who is this for?
If you have type 3 or 4 loopy coily curls and you want a soft moisturizing hold on your wash-and-go, but have hair growth as a priority, then this system is for you.
We know you’ve spent countless hours on YouTube watching curly hair tutorials of aspirational hair that even on your best days, you couldn’t achieve. Genetic and unattainable we say. We’ve been there, wishing we could have someone else’s hair.
You’ve spent hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars being a “product junkie” and buying everything some YouTuber swore by. Let me guess, you have a drawer or closet chock full of things you’ll never use, that are probably expired.
We’ve been there but we aren’t there anymore because of…CurlMix. It’s natural, safe, effective, and will give you softer curls, and amazing definition, and did we say it was handmade? But don’t take our word for it, take the word of the over 12,000 five-star reviews.
Our 4-step system isn’t the only thing you need. You’ve got to learn your hair, and love the way it looks, naturally. You also need the knowledge and the skills to get you there and the way to do that is by mastering your curls with our free 21-Day Masterclass.
Our customers partake in “the purge” once they master their curls with CurlMix. They throw out all the products they haven’t touched in a year and they skip the “ethnic aisle” when they go grocery shopping.
This can be you too. You can have the freedom that comes with a predictable go-to hairstyle that you can feel comfortable wearing on a date, or to a work meeting. It works even if you have gray hair or 4C hair.
This System Includes:
Shampoo, Conditioner, Moisturizer, and Flaxseed Gel
And access to our free 21-Day Masterclass to master your curls alongside other CurlMixers.
Benefits Of Using curly hair Wash & Go System
End the product junkie lifestyle and get healthy, defined curls with this Wash & Go system from CurlMix.
- Soft, moisturized curls that smell like paradise
- End the product junkie lifestyle
- Only style your hair once a week
- Become completely obsessed with your curls
- Defined, elongated curls
- No crunch or flake
How to use it?
people also like
Yes, we will only provide natural and/or organic ingredients. We keep our labels simple, so you can understand exactly what is going on your hair & body. All ingredient information is on each individual product page.
A: No, the water-based products include a preservative. This includes all of the Pure Flaxseed Gels, Pure Avocado Moisturizers, Pure Aloe Vera Shampoo, and Pure Grapeseed Conditioner.
The Pure Regrowth Serum and Pure Hair & Body Butter do not need preservatives, as they don't include water.
A: Ingredients may have been derived from corn, soy, wheat, and/or nut products. They may have also been produced in a facility that makes those products.
We recommend conducting an "Area/Patch Test" as described below.
This test allows you to test a small area of your skin for 24 hours before applying the treatment to a larger area. We recommend rubbing the CurlMix mixture on the skin near your elbow, covering it with a bandage for 24 hours and if there is no allergic response (redness, itchiness, swelling) then apply the treatment as directed in the instructions. If you have an allergic reaction, we do not recommend the use of CurlMix and suggest that you seek a medical professional’s consultation.
A: Optiphen PLUS
● We use a safe and natural preservative called Optiphen PLUS. It is a paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative as well. It's ideal for preserving natural products that are used on the hair and skin. It offers both safe & effective protection against bacteria, yeast and mold growth, making products last longer and safer to use.
A: Approximately 2 years if unopened. Once opened, store in a cool dry place. Always review your products for changes in color, texture, or smell before you use them. If you are worried, reach out to customer service with any questions or concerns, anytime!
A: Yes they are!
A: We want to be conscious of our planet, our people, and your pocketbook.
Returns have a considerable impact on our environment and the safety and well-being of our team members.
We do however offer store credit refunds. If you don't love what you choose, simply reach out to customer service and we'll refund you in store credit. Our products really do work and we stand by them. That's why we'll refund you in store credit.
This way you can try something else from our collection of products and find the products that best work for your unique, individual hair. You get to keep what you purchased, and help save the planet & protect our staff all at the same time.
Plus, no more frustrating trips to the post office!
A: Check out our detailed FAQ Page with even more questions and answers for all
CurlMix FAQ (link: https://www.curlmix.com/pages/faqs)
Follow Us On Instragram
Congratulations! Your order qualifies for free shipping FREE SHIPPING on Orders $35+
No more products available for purchase
Your cart is currently empty.